Terms and Conditions
- Captain Grooviss have advertised goods on this website, if you want to buy them we will sell them to you.
- Captain Grooviss will dispatch the goods as quickly as possible once you have paid however, we can not promise to meet any particular deadline. Under the Distance Selling Regulations you can expect your goods in not more than 30 days but we will aim to get them to you much sooner than that.
- When ordering please choose the correct postage version. If you want goods posting outside Europe please email first because airmail is very expensive.
- Your statutory rights are set by law and nothing that Captain Grooviss writes here can alter them. If you don’t know what your statutory rights are, they are covered by the Sales of Goods Act 1979.
- If you wish to return the goods, please do so as quickly as possible. The longer you have the goods the less likely we are to believe that the grass stains were on the shirt when you bought it. If we feel that you are returning the goods due to an error that we have made we will pay the postage, if we feel that you have made a mistake we may ask you to pay the return postage. This is covered by the Distance Selling Regulations.
- If you buy something from us and we can not fulfil the order we will notify you and give you a full refund.
- That’s it.
You should check out the following links to know your rights as a consumer:
Your order will normally be processed within 3 working days and posted to you using Royal Mail which will take 1-3 days. If you have a specific deadline please contact us to see if we can meet it.
To return an item please contact us.
We only deal with payments through Paypal and so never get to see your credit card details, let alone store them.
We only use your details to fulfil your order and will not pass them on to any third parties.
Please note that this is our trading address and not a shop.
150 Ormerod Road